Here's your quick guide to winning work and earning an income on PeoplePerHour as a Seller!
- Register! You have to be registered on PPH to win work but don't worry it only takes a minute and costs nothing.
- Create a great profile. Your profile is your shopfront and key to setting the right first impression with prospective Buyers so it is worth making a bit of effort so that it sells your talents and experience. Your portfolio showing great samples of your past work is particularly important. Jump start your reputation on PPH by getting endorsed by your trusted connections.
- Post an Hourlie (or two!) that showcases your services in bitesize form to attract new Buyers. Try and be unique in what you offer as an Hourlie service to stand out from the crowd. To jump start building some sales and reputation on PPH think about your pricing, and you might also want to feature your Hourlie to boost it's visibility.
- Search new Jobs and set-up customised saved searches that can also notify you by email as soon as any new jobs are posted that meet your skills and expertise. Submit compelling proposals to win you the Job.
- When working with Buyers, be sure to communicate regularly via the WorkStream, deliver on time and meet the other Rules of Engagement. A happy Buyer could not only lead to follow-on work but their great feedback will help boost your rankings on PPH and gain you more Buyers.
- When you have finished a particular job for a Buyer and they are satisfied with the work delivered raise your invoice to receive payment, which includes releasing any funds paid into Escrow. Once they have paid for your service, your Buyer will then be able to leave you the all important feedback.
The PPH Quality Standard:
PPH is a marketplace for high quality, professional freelancers. Sellers who consistently deliver a high quality and reliable service to their Buyers will benefit from increased visibility and success in the marketplace. Find out more about the quality standard on PPH that defines a top Seller.
Find out more: