Membership on PPH is completely free! We want to make using PeoplePerHour as transparent as possible. Here is a summary of the fees you may encounter using PPH.
As a Buyer
PPH doesn't charge Buyers any fee for using the marketplace to find and use freelancing talent, however there are three types of fees you may encounter:
- Payment processing fees are passed on to you when you use a credit / debit card or PayPal to pay for services on PPH.
- Buyer's service fee are charged when you deposit money in your wallet or in the escrow within a workstream
- Posting a Job on PPH is completely free however if you decide to feature your Job listing as Urgent, you will pay a small fee.
Find out more about these fees in our terms and conditions.
As a Seller
It is completely free to register, promote your services and search for work on PPH. You only pay fees when successful earning through PPH:
- PPH Service Fee, which is a percentage paid on your earnings (i.e. when your invoices are paid by your Buyers).
- Payment processing fees incurred when your earnings are withdrawn to your bank or PayPal account ("Withdrawal fees") may be passed on to you, depending on the withdrawal method you use.
- Optional fees if you decide to purchase any of the extra features that are available to help you win more work:
- Extra proposal credits (on top of the free allocation of 15 proposal credits that you automatically receive each month)
- Featured proposals
- Featured Hourlies