Featured Hourlies are an additional, optional way by which Sellers can make their Hourlie stand out to prospective Buyers. For a small fee Featured Hourlies will have higher visibility across the site for 7 days.
- Be seen first by appearing at the top of the search listings
When you feature your Hourlie it will appear at the top of the listings in four ways:
- In one of the three dedicated Featured Hourlie positions at the very top of the default listings page that all Buyers first come to. Note: because these positions are limited, your Hourlie will appear there only while it is one of the three latest Hourlies to be featured.
- On one of the the three dedicated Featured Hourlie positions at the very top of your category. Note: because these positions are limited, your Hourlie will appear there only while it is one of the three latest Hourlies to be featured in that category.
- On the first page of the listings when Buyers sort by "Featured". These listings are sorted by the most recent featured Hourlies so when you first feature your Hourlie it will be at the very top of these listings and then move it's way down the listings when other Hourlies are featured.
- In one of the three dedicated Featured Hourlie positions at the top of the listings when a Buyer performs a keyword search, if your Hourlie is one of the three most relevant Featured Hourlies for that search term.
Whenever your Hourlie appears in the listings to Buyers it will appear in a highlighted section, and with a special ribbon displayed over the image in both the search results and on the Hourlie detail page itself.
- Get more exposure
Featuring an Hourlie improves your chances of being promoted across the PeoplePerHour homepage and included in the 'Hourlie of the Day' newsletter. The Hourlies displayed in these promotion slots are selected from the very best Hourlies, and the Featured Hourlies are checked first. Featuring your Hourlie doesn't guarantee it will be promoted in these parts of PPH however it does increase your chances. You can further boost your chances by making sure that your Hourlie meets the best practice described here.
How to feature your Hourlie
If you already have an Hourlie on the site you can feature it from the Hourlies section of your 'My Seller activity' page:
- Simply hover over the Hourlie listed and click the green 'Feature it' button
- You will be prompted to pay to Feature your Hourlie and can use money from your PPH wallet, credit card or PayPal. Find out more about the fees.
Alternatively you can feature a new Hourlie as follows:
- Immediately after posting your new Hourlie, you will be taken to to a page offering them the option to feature your Hourlie
- To feature the Hourlie, click "Get featured" and follow the instructions to pay.
Get a premium image for your Hourlie at no extra cost
All Sellers with a featured Hourlie will have access to an image bank of over 19 million stock images. In a day and age where image is everything it’s important to put your best foot forward. This gives you the option to choose a high quality image for your Hourlie, using it as a tool to stand out from the crowd.
Images tell a visual story about your service or product, and the more inviting and exciting it looks the more likely a Buyer will be to click through and make a sale.
This comes as an additional benefit to featured Hourlies and will not affect the exposure we currently offer.
So what does this all mean?
For just £9.95 you can receive the following benefits of our Featured Hourlie:
-Access to 19 million stock images
-Be seen first: appear at the top of search listings
-Make it stand out: your Hourlie will appear in a highlighted section with a special ribbon
-Get more exposure: increased chance of promotion on our homepage or in the daily Hourlie newsletter we send to all our PPHers
-Your Hourlie will be shown as Featured for 7 days
To guarantee yourself the sales you deserve with our Featured Hourlie Images go to your Hourlie page, mark your Hourlie as Featured and select an image that best describes your services.
For more information see: