Qualifying Period Extension
New Sellers initially have a 3 month period (qualifying period) to make just 2 sales or bill an aggregate of £100 receiving an average feedback of at least 4 in order to retain the full access to Seller features. If this is not achieved within the 3 month qualifying period the account will become “limited” as for the seller features. This is in order to maintain the highest quality in our Freelancers base.
Sellers have the option to extend their qualification period :
- For 1 more month paying £9.95 receiving the following benefits :
- At least 50 relevant Jobs routed to you first. These are Jobs that are suggested for you to send Proposals.
- 30 FREE proposal credits. These are extra credits from those you normally receive for FREE monthly ones. These extra credits never expire, so you can use them whenever you want.
- Send proposals to any Job and not just to Jobs that match your approved skills of your application.
- 1 Featured Hourlie without paying (normally £9.95/Hourlie)
- For 3 months paying £6.95 per month receiving the following benefits :
- 50+ relevant Jobs routed to you first
- 150 FREE proposal credits. These are extra credits from those you normally receive for FREE monthly ones. These extra credits never expire, so you can use them whenever you want.
- Send Proposals to any Job and not just to Jobs that match your approved skills of your application.
- 4 Featured Hourlies without paying (normaly £9.95/Hourlie)
Important note: if you have already completed some sales or billing before the end of the qualifying period, this will be taken into account in the extended period. E.g. if you have 1 sale with good feedback you need just one more or just a few more invoiced transactions.
These are the fees that will apply depending on the selection and currency.
|3 Months (per month)||6.95||8.75||
This is the window you will see in the profile section of your PPH account when your 3 month qualifying period expires.
You will then see the following screen with the options available.
The next screen will be the payment selection.