Most of the time, Jobs progress smoothly and as expected but we understand that occasionally circumstances can change and it may be necessary to cancel a Job.
After accepting a proposal, you may request a cancellation but please ensure that you do the following:
- You must notify the Seller of the cancellation by placing a message in the corresponding WorkStream.
- Alternatively, if there are funds in the Escrow Account and you believe you are entitled to a refund (see Section 6.2 of our T&Cs) you can request a refund. This typically applies when:
- the seller has not responded to a question in the WorkStream within 1 working day
- the Seller has not completed work within agreed timescale
- in this case, you can notify the Seller of the cancellation by requesting a refund using the “Request Refund” action on the WorkStream.
- if you (the Buyer) fails to notify the Seller in the WorkStream that you wish to cancel the Job and the Job is subsequently completed, you must pay for the service delivered in accordance with our terms and conditions.
- You should should agree with the Seller in the WorkStream what payment is necessary for any work completed (or time spent, if it is a per hour Job).
See our terms and conditions for further details.