Would it accepted if I provide a utility bill paper named with the owner of my rented house?

I live in a rented house in capital. All utility bill papers are named to the owner of my rented house.

Even I lost my bank statement.

My National Identification Card contains my permanent address. Would it work for both, NID verification and Utility bill paper ?

Or, would it work the utility bill papers of my current address named my rented house owner?

Imran Hossain

1 comment

Official comment


Many thanks for your message.

I have opened up a ticket for you with our customer support team and someone will email you soon.

Thank you in advance and have a lovely day.

Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.