change of surname




  • Official comment

    Hello Olga, 

    since PPH is an international platform, we communicate via the English language, thank you.

    In order to change your PPH name, we will need 3 things:

    • A clear order: for example, change my name from XXXXX to YYYYY 
    • A proof of ID
    • A proof of address. This can be a utility bill, a mobile phone bill etc. that shows both your PPH name as well as your address, no more than 3 months old

    I have created a ticket to our Customer Support Department regarding this matter. You will soon receive a response.

    Have a great day.

    Comment actions Permalink
  • Karina

    Hello, I want to change my Surname  Im from Imanjanova 

    What I should do? Please, help me!



    Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.