Regarding Address




  • Official comment

    Hello Md Azmer,

    Thank you for your inquiry.

    In order to change your location, we will need a proof of address under your name. This can be a utility bill, a mobile phone bill, a gas bill etc. that shows both your PPH name as well as your address. This must be an actual photograph, not a scanned copy, and no more than 3 months old.

    Since this is a confidential procedure, I have created a ticket to our Customer Support Department regarding this matter. You will soon receive a response.

    Have a great day.

    Comment actions Permalink
  • Suman

    Hii, I am unable to find my India location

    Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.