If you have specific requirements for a piece of work that you need completing by a professional and you want to receive proposals from talented PPHers then you can post the details of your project in a Job. It's completely FREE!
- Click on the "Post Job" button you will find in the top navigation bar on the site
- Complete the details about your job in the form. Here are some tips for completing each field:
- What do you need to get done? Give a good and brief summary of what the project is, ideally making it clear the actual skillset you need. This information will be displayed in the jobs listings so you want to make sure it stands out and attracts the best freelancers with the skills you need.
- Pick a category. Choose the category that most closely relates to your Job so that it can easily be found.
- Indicative budget. Freelancers have their own rates so they don't want to waste your time if their rates are far from what you are prepared to spend. Make sure you set a realistic indication and be aware of just setting a very low budget, you will find that the best Sellers won't send you proposals and the old adage is often true: you get what you pay for. If you don't know at all what ballpark budget to put or you are very open to a range of offers then simply leave this part blank.
- Some more details about the job. This part is key, to get lots of good and realistic proposals, and minimise the number of questions you receive, the more detail that you can provide to Sellers here about exactly what it is you need, timescales etc the better. See it as a project briefing document.
- Where does the Seller need to work from? Here you can specify if the job requires onsite work, or if you are happy to work with Sellers remotely, if so you can even specify from which countries.
What happens next?
Once posted, your Job undergoes some automated checks to make sure that it meets our policies before being promoted to all Sellers in the Jobs listings and in email notifications. You should very quickly start to receive proposals from Sellers, you will receive an email notification so that you can logon to your PPH inbox, view their proposals and hopefully find your ideal Seller!
For more help also see: