At PeoplePerHour our Buyers and Freelancers are authentic. We urge our users to use their real profile picture, their real information and above all be true to themselves when they create a Project or an Offer.
Here's your quick guide to winning work and earning an income on PeoplePerHour as a Freelancer!
- Register! You have to be registered on PeoplePerHour to win work but don't worry it only takes a minute and costs nothing.
- Create a great profile: Your profile is your shopfront and key to setting the right first impression with prospective Buyers so it is worth making a bit of effort so that it sells your talents and experience. Your portfolio showing great samples of your past work is particularly important. Jumpstart your reputation on PeoplePerHour by getting endorsed by your trusted connections.
- Post an Offer (or two!) that showcases your services in a bitesize form to attract new Buyers. Try and be unique in what you offer as an Offer service to stand out from the crowd. To jump-start building, some sales and reputation on PPH think about your pricing, and you might also want to feature your Offer to boost its visibility.
- Search new projects and set-up customized saved searches that can also notify you by email as soon as any new jobs are posted that meet your skills and expertise. Submit compelling proposals to win you the Job.
- When working with Buyers, be sure to communicate regularly via the WorkStream, deliver on time and meet the other Rules of Engagement. A happy Buyer could not only lead to follow-on work but their great feedback will help boost your rankings on PPH and gain you more Buyers.
- When you have finished a particular job for a Buyer and they are satisfied with the work delivered raise your invoice to receive payment, which includes releasing any funds paid into Escrow. Once they have paid for your service, your Buyer will then be able to leave you the all-important feedback.