Your profile is your “shop front” as a Seller so it is recommended that you invest the time to include as much information as you can to highlight your skills and credentials. When creating your profile we have a few policies that Sellers are expected to adhere to. These policies form part of our T&Cs.
All profiles are allowed on PeoplePerHour except for the ones that advertise the following services:
- Artificial social media followers/likes or product/business reviews (or indications judged carefully at our discretion that the Seller included indeed artificial deliverables)
- Fraudulent listings or offers of any illegal services
- Spam or listings posted purely for the purpose of promoting another business, website or third party service.
- University/ college/ school work.
- Post listings on other websites for the purpose of evading those websites account processes or policies.
- make sure that all of the information contained in your profile is a true and accurate representation. Including your name, location and details of your credentials;
- include a professional image of yourself as your profile image. You can choose to have your company logo instead (if your company profile has been verified with the proper documents) however we strongly recommend a personal photo instead. The PPH marketplace is built on trust and personal photos rather than logos have been shown to make a significant difference to success;
- include as profile cover a quality image or photo of yourself or a scenery. Avoid excessive amount of text keeping it to the length of a tagline. You can include visual representation of your work or part of your actual portfolio if visual.
- include your full name, or contact details in your profile description, cover image, portfolio items or any other section of your profile. This rule is first and foremost to protect you; we would discourage you from publishing your contact details visibly on any public site.
- open more than one user account with PeoplePerHour. Duplicate accounts will be closed;
- include any links to your website or any third party website anywhere in your profile including your profile image or portfolio images;
- upload any content to your profile that breaches our terms and conditions including all the obvious things like abusive, offensive, defamatory or infringing content.
- share your bank account or any other withdrawal method. Such practice is against our Terms and Conditions of Website Use and leads to permanent account suspension.